Thursday 17 September 2009

Take Back The Night

Speed-blog alert...

I am writing this between mouthfuls of Rivita. My keyboard is hence a little crumby.

No time for a massive OMGthelondonpaperisgonewhatamIgonnado? post, but I thought I'd just let you all know that from now on, you will be able to get your fix of my somewhat-humiliating adventures on-fucking-line (I am aware that expletive wasn't necessary, but now I'm not being edited I feel obliged to dip my toe in the fountain of bad language).

Secondly, to all you ladies that care, the world-famous Take Back The Night march, for safer streets and an end to sexual violence, is going on tonight. It really is an astonishing event. I will be there, on my lonesome, dressed up all colourful, like. Come down and say hello. Feed the feminists. Wave a flag...

In all seriousness though, here are the deets -

"LONDON'S TAKE BACK THE NIGHT"

Thursday, September 17, 2008

6:00pm - Gathering with live music, dance and informational displays, All welcome. Northwest corner of Victoria Park, Richmond and Central.

6:45pm - Speakers & Rally

7:30pm - MARCH!

9pm - After party at "Winks Eatery" (Richmond and Albert), music, dancing, etc



Thanks for finding me. Hopefully I'll post something soon that isn't about rape or Rivita.

Much love, and a bit of a grope,

Kate xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. It's quite sad that I'm already here, isn't it? I didn't even wait till the usual Thursday!
    Loved your column so you have at least one loyal online reader.
    Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Going to miss your column and look forward to getting my fix here

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete