Friday 11 December 2009

Have Your Kate and Eat It

Hello dear 30-something readers of my blog,

Following my previous apology-laden post, I can imagine you were all expecting GGAT to launch off into some kind of caffine-fueled, 1-post-a-day rampage. To be honest, I was a bit, too.

Sadly, my life is proper all over le masion at the moment, and scarcely gives me a chance to have a cup of tea - let alone have a cup of tea and write for an hour. Hence lack of blogs. Hence angry texts from friends asking when I'm going to get my virtual act together.

In response to said angry texts, I emailed the good ladies at one of my favourite lesbo blogs - namely, TheMostCake - to see whether I could get my creative rocks off there. And, miraculously, they said yes!

Those of you who are my friendlies on the Book of Faces will already know that I reviewed a recent Tegan and Sara gig for them....

http://themostcake.co.uk/musicmakers/tmc-reviews-tegan-and-sara/

Although writing for TMC means I'll be subject to editing (they took out all my swearing, and a bit where I said that T+S made the audeince "a bit damp". They also corrected my spelling), it also means that I'll have something regular to contribute too. My love life has about a much drive as a 16-car pile-up, and my psychiatrist reiterated again this week that telling people I have had sex with 15 people in the last month when I haven't "is basically just fraud".

The answer? To write about music. And films. And stuff that doesn't involve me having something that could be described as a life.

So - from now on, I will be blogging at TMC. I'm going to see whether the gang will allow me to post my stuff here, but hopefully that should be fine...




I do thank all of you for sticking with me for so long, even though I have been admittedly awful.

Oh - and another thing. Most of why I've been busy has to do with my music. I'm one of those singer/song-writer thingies. My artiste sudonym is Kit Richardson, and
I have a website where you can basically get to all my listenable shite. I wouldn't normally plug shamelessy but...

...hang on, that's bollocks. I love self-promotion.

The website is www.kitrichardson.com (check that, y'all. I'm a friggin' DOMAIN). Perv on my band. They are all stupidly attractive.



Hopefully, you'll be hearing a lot more from me soon. It just won't be vagina-related.*

Much love,


Kat xxxxxxxx


*stop sighing. I can hear you.

1 comment:

  1. im kinda gutted, even though your blogs are few and far between *clears throat* ive really enjoyed them...

    good luck with everything hun x

    ReplyDelete